1. Which cottages have ceiling track hoists?
All apart from Willow Cottage have ceiling track hoists although we do have a portable hoist that can be used in Willow Cottage.
Birch hoist goes to the wash basin.
Chestnut, Hazel, Oak, Pine, Poplar and Walnut hoists go to the shower.
Elm, Hawthorn and Maple hoists go over the toilets.
Holly is a H tracking system so can go anywhere in the bedroom and bathroom.
2. Do you supply slings?
No, residents need to bring their own sling to attach to the ceiling and portable hoists.
3. Can you walk to the local shops/pub?
Shops and pubs are only 1 mile away, however there is a stretch of pavement that is quite narrow so we would encourage you to go by car.
4. Can people without disabilities stay at Brickhouse Farm Cottages?
Yes, we welcome everyone to the stay with us.
5. Are 2019 prices available yet?
Yes, you will find them under the Booking Calendar page.
6. Can anyone fish in the lake infront of the cottages?
The Brickhouse Farm Lake is for the use of the residents staying in our cottages.
7. Can we have a BBQ?
Yes, we have one communal BBQ by the side of lake.
Chestnut, Oak, Poplar and Walnut cottages have their own private BBQ.
8. Is there elderly or disability aids available at the cottages?
We do stock a shower commode chair, toilet surround, perch chair, bed rails and more for each cottage.
Please go to our Disabled Facilities page for more information.