Our 12 outstanding cottages are set on Brickhouse Farm amongst acres of stunning countryside. The Cottages vary in size, from 2 to 5 bedrooms, and were purpose built in 2013 to provide holiday accommodation for families, friends and carers in the most tranquil surroundings of Hambleton yet only a step away from the razzle dazzle of Blackpool!
- Each beautiful cottage is wheelchair friendly with level access throughout the ground floor & patios.
- Many disability aids available including ceiling track hoists… free of charge.
- Stylish self catering holiday cottages with open plan living areas, bespoke kitchens with granite worktops, solid oak furniture, sumptuous corner settees, modern 40 inch TVs and of course free Wi-Fi.
- Beautiful, co-ordinated bedrooms all with contemporary mosaic en suites.
- 9 Cottages have there own private patio facing our fishing lake with modern rattan furniture.
- 3 Cottages have there own accessible balcony over our fishing lake with modern rattan furniture
- 9 Cottages with the added luxury of a private, illuminated hot tub under the stars….with hoists!
- Private fishing lake, jetty and BBQs for our residents.
We look forward to hearing from you.
With kind regards
Ian & Sue Rainford